What to Expect
Interested in joining us on Sunday?
Ready to check out Feilding Bible Chapel? We can't wait to meet you!
We want you to feel welcome at our service. Your level of participation is entirely up to you; we won’t ask you to do anything you’re not comfortable with.
A typical Sunday service lasts 75-90 minutes and includes:
- Open in Song, we sing a mix of older hymns and newer Christian contemporary music
- Notices, new newsletter every week, available at the door when you arrive
- Discovery Kids Club, kids start the service with their parents and leave around 10:30
- Message, we are currently working through the book of JOSHUA
- Communion, a weekly opportunity to remember the sacrifice and hope we have in Jesus
- Close in Song
- Fellowship, please stay for a cup of tea/coffee and feel free to ask any questions you may have
Sunday Morning Children's Ministry
Discovery Kids Club
Children join their parents for the start of the main service, before heading out to their classes around 10:30. Our leaders take a break during school holidays, and kids join their parents in the main service. Colouring in activities are provided for these times.
(11 - 13 years)